Lebenswelt Heim Bundesverband & EAN Congress: CARE 4.0 - change in competence
CARE 4.0 -change in competence VIENNA 2022
28-30 September 2022 at the Austria Center Vienna (ACV)
The International Congress of Managers in the Field of Long-Term Care for the Elderly
The congress is organised by Lebenswelt Heim Bundesverband in cooperation with the European Ageing Network (EAN). It is dedicated to strengthening cooperation in care for the elderly between countries and addresses the common challenges of the future of care for the elderly in Europe.
At the congress you can expect exciting inputs from top speakers such as
- Dr. Andrea Kdolsky, MBA, Head of the Institute for Health Sciences at the University of Applied Sciences St. Pölten
- Prof. Brendan McCormack, one of the "Inspirational Nursing Leaders" of Europe
- Anja Förster, best-selling author, entrepreneur and founder of "Rebels at Work
- Dr. Theo Boer, health ethicist and member of the "Gezondheidsraad", the Dutch government's main advisory body on public health issues
- Laura Dekker, youngest female sailor ever to sail solo around the world - a role model of courage and commitment.
In parallel sessions, in our NetLabs, you can exchange, discuss, reflect and get to know new ideas from start-ups together with other congress participants from all over Europe on the topics of care, management & leadership, digitalisation or sustainable systems! Let yourself be inspired!
A highlight of the congress will be the gala dinner on 29 September in the ballroom of the Vienna City Hall. As guests of the Mayor of Vienna, we may enjoy the Viennese hospitality and the beautiful ambience!
We are looking forward to seeing you! Take a look at our programme and still register with the early bird bonus until the end of March 2022: Congress fee € 360,- instead of € 400,- from 1 April 2022.
Get connected and make a difference for the future.